Compassion Concentrates is a distributor that focuses on producing quality cannabis concentrates. We are passionate about our products and our customers and have made it our mission to provide high-quality concentrates at compassionate pricing. Our shop is stocked with a variety of strains and various concentrate forms including shatter, oils and Live Resin, which allows us to meet the needs of all of our customers.
We operate out of the Vancouver area, but we do ship to dispensaries across Canada.
- Go to the My Account page
- Go to the right hand side under “Create Account”
- Enter your details
- Choose a password
- Upload your government ID
- Click Register
Next your account will be sent to us for review. You will receive an additional email once your account has been approved.*
* We try to approve accounts as quickly as possible. If you register on the weekend your account may not be approved until the next business day.
Placing an order with Compassion Concentrates is easy. Simply follow our step-by-step guide below to place your order online!
- Log into your account on the My Account page.
- Locate the products you are interested in ordering by going to https://compassionconcentrates.com/shop/.
- Click on the desired product(s), choose your quantity then click “Add to Cart”.
- Every time you add a product, it will automatically added to your shopping cart.
- When you have all your products in your shopping cart go to “View Cart” (https://compassionconcentrates.com/cart/) by clicking the shopping cart icon on the top right side of the page. When you are ready to checkout, click the Checkout button at the bottom, and you will be redirected to the Checkout page. https://compassionconcentrates.com/checkout/
- Next, you will need to confirm your company and shipping information (name, address, email, contact number, order notes).
- Once you have entered your company and shipping information click “Next Step”
- Next you will see the instructions to pay by Interac E-transfer and a check box indicating you have read our terms and conditions. Record the payment information and agree to the terms and conditions and then click “Place Order”.
- You will then be redirected to an order confirmation page where you will see your order number and instructions on sending an Interac E-transfer. Orders only ship after E-transfer has been received.
- Once your payment has been collected, your order will be processed and will ship within 1 business day.
Congrats, you have now placed your order!
The minimum order amount is $2,000 for all subsequent purchases.
Feel free to purchase any quantities or combinations of products that total more than the order minimum of $2000.
Our phone number is 236-883-1730 and we are reachable through TEXT only from Monday thru Friday from 8am to 5pm PST. All inquiries will be answered within 1 business day.
ID’s are required for proof of age (19+). We keep all IDs stored on our server and purge them every quarter. You can upload your ID document upon signing up or email it to us at email@example.com
Acceptable forms of identification:
- Driver’s licence
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian/foreign passport
- Canadian Citizenship card
- Certificate of Indian Status card
- Permanent Resident card
- Canadian Forces identity card
- Liquor Identification card
- Firearm Acquisition/Firearm Possession card
- Provincial/Territorial Identification card
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) national identification card
We accept the following file formats:
- JPG/GIF/PNG Image
- PDF Document
Below are some ways you can convert your ID document into the formats listed above:
1) Camera enabled smart phone:
Snap a photo of your ID using your smart phone, and then email us the attachment from your phone’s email app.
Place your ID in front of your computer’s webcam and take a photo of it. Email us the image. If you don’t have webcam software, try: https://manycam.com/
3) Desktop scanner:
Scan your ID into an image file (jpg,png,gif), and email us the image.
4) USB Camera:
Take a picture with your camera, plug the camera into your computer via USB and then email us the image file.
If you need any assistance verifying your age or sending us your ID document, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re always here to help!
All orders received by 12pm PST will ship the next business day. If your order is received after 12pm PST, your order will ship the following business day.
Orders received on Friday will ship on Monday.
* Please note that it can take up to 40 minutes for us to receive your E-transfer.
Payment has NOT been sent
- Place an entirely new order for the items you want.
- Email email@example.com and request that we cancel your OLD order.
- Follow the payment instructions to complete your new order.
Payment has been sent
If your order status is “Processing”, “Picked”, “QC” or “Completed”: Unfortunately we cannot make any changes to the order. It’s too late.
If your order status is “On Hold” or “Pending”: Cancel your pending payment. Place a new order for the items you want, and re-submit payment according to your new payment instructions.
Note: We can edit shipping details anytime before the order is set to “Completed”. Please contact us immediately if you need to update your destination shipping address.
Note: You can check the status of your order in your My Orders section.
We are available via text or e-mail Monday thru Friday from 8am to 5pm PST.
Payments and Fees
Payments are processed through Interac E-Transfer only.
If you use online banking with a Canadian Bank or Credit Union, then sending an Interac E-transfer takes just a couple of minutes. Google is a great tool and if you search “your bank name” + Interac E-transfer in Google.ca, you should easily find instructions on how to send a transfer with your financial institution.
For information on sending an E-transfer, please contact your bank or http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html
If you use online banking with a Canadian bank/credit union, then sending an Interac E-transfer takes just a couple of minutes. Google is a great tool and if you search “your bank name” + Interac E-transfer in Google.ca, you should easily find instructions on how to send a transfer with your financial institution. For information on sending an E-transfer, please contact your bank or http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html
Please send all E-transfers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you’ve sent your E-transfer, it can take up to 40 minutes for us to receive an email notifying us of your payment. Your E-transfer will be pending until we collect the e-transfer once we begin processing your order. Once payment has been processed, your order will ship within 1 business day. Delivery by Xpresspost will take 2-4 business days once it has shipped.
GST is added to your order on the checkout page and is available on the invoice.
Once you’ve placed your order, the next step in the process will be to submit an Interac E-transfer. Your order will be kept On Hold till we receive your E-transfer. If we do not receive your payment within 2 days, your order will be canceled.
Orders are shipped by Xpresspost at no charge. Once we receive your payment, your order will ship within 1 business day. After it has shipped, please allow 2-5 business days to receive your package.
Please allow an extra couple of business days if you live in a remote area.
Your delivery is guaranteed (except for residents of Nunavut, Northern Quebec or if you provide an inaccurate/incomplete address).
All orders that have been paid for are processed and shipped the following business day.
Please be patient on tracking as Canada Post does not scan packages until they reach their sorting facility. This can take Canada Post as much as one day (2 days past your order day) to complete. Unfortunately, this is out of our hands and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Orders received on Friday will ship the following week as we are closed on the weekend.
* Please note that it can take up to 40 minutes for us to receive your E-transfer.
Your order will be discreetly packaged and vacuum-sealed to protect and maintain your privacy. We ship using Canada Post Xpresspost mailers or nondescript boxes with no indication of what is inside.
If you’re tracking your package on Canada Post’s website and it has not updated in sometime, it’s most likely due to your package missing a scan, which is fairly common. More often than not, customers will get their packages on time or a day later. If you do not receive it 2 days after your expected date, let us know so we can file a trace with the post office.
There are 2 likely scenarios:
- a) the postal worker put it in the wrong mailbox, or
- b) what often happens is that a postal worker will scan in all the packages saying they were “successfully delivered” then spend that day and/or the next day delivering it.
If you do not get your package 2 days after the expected delivery date, let us know and we will file a trace with the post office. Canada Post will file an investigation which can take 5 business days to complete. If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s deemed “unrecoverable”, we will send you a 1x replacement free of charge.
From Canada Post
The investigation involves contacting the addressee to confirm delivery, or to better understand how they receive their mail and, as applicable, if they checked:
- with the front desk, security or mail room at the receiving address to see if someone else accepted the item on their behalf;
- their Community Mail Box for the item or parcel compartment key;
- around their property to see if the item was left in a safe location or in a mailbox attached to their home.
In rare cases, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you become aware that the addressee has received the item before we contact you, simply reply to this e-mail indicating the item has been received.”
If you do not get your package 2 days after the expected arrival date, let us know and we will file a trace with Canada Post. If a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation. This can take up to 5 business days to complete. If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s deemed “unrecoverable” we will send you a 1x replacement package, free of charge.
We do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due to any postal issues.
All orders are shipped with Signature Required for proof of delivery and to ensure that delivery is made to the correct individual.
If you’re tracking your package on the Canada Post website and it looks like it’s headed to the wrong city, it’s most likely due to human error at Canada Post. Human errors happen on occasion as the postal employee has to manually enter each postal code in the system and if they are off by a digit/letter, it can cause a routing error and subsequent delay of 1-2 days.